Grow your skills
Our mission at Masters Summit is to help Qlik® developers master skills to realize greater value from their Qlik® program. Our content focuses on practical skills for developers – both for the back-end (data modeling, scripting, etc.) as well as the front-end (user interface, dashboard). Our participants report back to us that they leave with several tangible takeaways, immediately applicable in their jobs.
Learn from our experts with multiple perspectives
We’ve assembled a team of six expert Qlik® practitioners to develop and present the Masters Summit. These are seasoned, real-world consultants with years of Qlik® experience. They are dedicated to sharing their knowledge & experience with you. All presenters are well-known within the Qlik®world for their contributions to QlikCommunity, as well as for writing Qlik® blogs and even books.
The Summit is the perfect forum to meet other developers, share success stories (and maybe a few “horror stories”) and to learn from and contribute to the Qlik® “ecosystem.” Throughout the day, we provide ample opportunities to network with peers and presenters.
Ready-to-use code and resources
You will walk out of the Masters Summit equipped with new knowledge as well as Qlik® content you can integrate into your own environment, for example:
- utility applications to manage apps & server environment
- documented code snippets & libraries
- chart objects to drop into your own apps
The Qlik Sense and QlikView track is designed for intermediate and advanced Qlik Developers who create applications using the Qlik Sense Hub or QlikView Desktop. Our goal is to provide you with advanced techniques in data modeling, scripting, expressions, visualizations, architecture and tools to take your Qlik applications and program to the next level. Your platform is out-of-the-box Qlik Sense Enterprise Server/Desktop, Qlik Sense Cloud or QlikView Server/Desktop.
The Qlik API track is targeted at web developers who want to use the Qlik Associative Engine and Qlik APIs to create innovative applications that leverage the power and features of the Qlik Engine. Your platform is Qlik Core, QAP or Qlik Sense Enterprise serving mashups.
Qlik Sense and QlikView Track
The Masters Summit content is targeted to developers who are at least intermediate level. Or for more advanced practitioners who are looking for new skills, tips and tricks.
Do any of the points below resonate with you?
- Have been working with Qlik® for 6 months to 3 years?
- Have you taken basic Qlik Sense® or QlikView® training and wondering “now what?”
- Are starting to run into the tougher Qlik® challenges and unsure of how to best proceed?
- Have you been working with Qlik® for years, but feel your skills are getting stale or have not kept up with new features?
- Are you the only QV Developer at your company and want to expand your viewpoint?
This Track is not for beginning developers. If you are unsure if the Summit is right for you, please contact our staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qlik API Track
- You are looking to to learn:
- The best ways to architect your Qlik API driven solutions.
- More about the Engine API to make your solutions even better.
- Your current skills include:
- You have experience developing with out-of-the-box Qlik Sense and a basic understanding of the associative model.
- Ideally, but not required, you have some basic experience with the Qlik Engine API.
Your conference fee includes all of the following:
- Admission to all sessions and panels
- All electronic and printed materials
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Coffee breaks with drinks and snacks
Hotel/lodging accommodation is not included.
We advise all attendees to use popular travel sites to review hotel options to guarantee the best rates available.
YES! There will be several hands-on exercises throughout the conference so you’ll need your laptop.
Please bring a laptop computer with a current, licensed version of QlikView® (Version 11.20 or later) or Qlik Sense® (Version 3 or higher). Contact us if you have an older version of QlikView® or Qlik Sense® installed or other computer or licensing challenges.
Also, electronic materials will be provided to you on a USB drive. If your laptop cannot use a USB drive (e.g. if your company’s security policies prohibits these) then contact us for alternatives.